Wednesday, April 6

then and now.

AND I QUOTE;
"someone to think of to these songs; someone to say sweet nothings to; someone to think of before i sleep and wake up; someone to say 'i love you' to; someone to call SAYAAANNGGG; someone to tell me "everything's gonna be alright" even if everything's too fucked up; someone to be handsome for; someone to inspire you to be better; someone to give you butterflies when she's around; someone who comments on your facebook page random things just to make you laugh; someone who makes the effort to make you laugh even if you're down; someone who kisses your tears away; someone who gives a fuck about whatever you're up to even if it's useless.. someone.. just someone to be happy just being with me.. to be with me-- not just physically but emotionally.. that special someone i call mine."


the sprinkles on my donut
the whipped cream on my waffle
the cherry on my ice cream
the rainbow after my rain
the star on my every night
the cheese on my sandwich
the lyrics of my song
the syrup on my pancake
the icing on my cupcake
the picture of my album
the beat of my drum
the rhythm on my guitar
the apple of my eye
the sugar in my coffee
the jill on my hill
the law in my physics
the anatomy in my biology
the reaction in my chemistry
the spelling in my english
the equation on my math
the balance in my account
the program in my computer
the tweet on my twitter
the post on my blog
the status on my facebook
the pm on my msn
the highlight of my weekend
the day of my week
the breath in my lungs
the voice in my head
the ink on my pen
the scribble on my paper
the note in my locker
the doodle on my arm
the girl of my dreams
the smile in my happiness
the love in my life
the every waking second of my every fucking day.

---

I was reading my past posts on this blog. This is how cheesy I was years ago. 2 years ago, to be exact. I still am. I also realized just how different I think now compared to back then. It's hilarious how I get this "holy shit" reaction whenever I find something that brings back memories as to how I was back then. It's all just so different now. Then again, I'm a sucker for cheesy things up till now. Some things don't change.

---

welcome to the world, izaq.

i was small.

i was innocent.

i was mistaken for a girl, too.

i was fair.

i dressed up pretty fancy back then.

but we all grow each and every day.

then we start rebelling.

i tried cross-dressing, never worked.

young, stupid and reckless. still am.

my diabetic tendencies.

after a while, we hit puberty.

we all go through that punk stage.

there's that emo stage too.

we start seeking for freedom and excitement.

we become self conscious and corrupted along the way.

we start noticing the opposite sex too.

but we still keep growing through them all.


I've grown quite a bit haven't I? I'm not done growing yet. :)

No comments: